martedì 1 dicembre 2009

MY SCHOOL

In this letter i'll tell you everything about my school.
- In my school there are about 250;
- I have 10 sudjects;
- I have to stay at school 5 hours all the week;
- My 3 favourite subjects are: italian, drawing and mathematics because are interesting;
- Three subjects I don't like atìre geography, biology and history because are boring;
- My 3 favourite teachers Faliero, Dichio and Di Palma.
- My 3 best friends are Ilenia, Nicola and Cosimo;
- At my school I like the simplicity of the people there are, but I don't like people who pretend very;
- My class is unique, from the first day I found it very nice because I have found many every good friends;
- There have been many events in school, the most recent was the exit to the " circolo velico", a very nice experience,
- I am good at , I also study and good grades;
- The architect would like to make in the future to try and engage.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento